REPORT TO: Director Software Development
• Develop, enhance and maintain web application components in accordance with project standards and best-practices, with an emphasis on user interface design and development
• Daily interaction with peer developers, the quality assurance team, business analysts, and information technology
• A dynamic team player that can simultaneously work on many different projects and be accountable for architecting sub components, provide delivery estimates and produce quality deliverables
• Involved in the evaluation of open source and commercial tools/frameworks
• Participate in the analysis of performance testing reports, problem identification, root cause analysis and suggestions on next steps
• Contribute to the development of product solutions and perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent field), or equivalent work experience
• A meticulous approach to coding and component design standards and a respect for developing components used in a zero down-time environment
• Strong team and collaborative skills
• Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
• Strong organizational and analytical skills as well as practical problem-solving and decision-making skills
• The ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive timelines and handle situations of changing business priorities with grace
• The ability to troubleshoot and independently research and resolve problems.
• Previous experience in CMIS, ALFRESCO (or similar) is a plus
• Strong development experience for multiple browser types and versions
• Strong familiarity with basic SQL
• Experience with WebLogic or equivalent application servers
• Experience with Struts or equivalent frameworks
• Experience working with performance testing tools, preferably LoadRunner
• Knowledge of electronic procurement, content management systems, online auction technology and benefits market
• Experience in .Net C# and/or ASP.Net.
LOCATION: Burlington, MA
Please submit resume to email@example.com for consideration.