HighRoads’ P2 Advance platform structures health plan benefit information to simplify and automate product creation, revision, versioning, editing, and dissemination to all constituents – internal and external. Plans can then bring new products to market faster and be more responsive to account demands – and that leads to more sales.
We understand your challenges because we’ve lived them. Our solution and services are designed to solve those challenges. That’s why our customers enjoy working with us, and we think you will.
CREATE AND CONFIGURE PRODUCTS
Payers are creating and changing products constantly based on customization demand from mid-sized and large group business, as well as market-driven changes and segmentation for the consumers and small groups. Failures to respond or innovate quickly are lost sales. Conversely, payers who can differentiate based on responsiveness and innovation win.
Creating new products manually by pulling data from current and historical products and plans can be a tedious and inefficient process between different sources and formats.
Our solution simplifies that process:
- Offers a secure, Web-based application that accelerates the buildout of health care products, including medical, pharmacy, dental, and vision plans and riders, which can be combined to create holistic offerings
- Structures a hierarchy of products to plans to offerings to simplify sales-level assembly of these offerings
- Builds a new product more rapidly, creating new from a baseline instead of from the ground up
- Configures medical, pharmacy, dental, and vision product types from existing products using a guided process
- Configures multiple rider types and assign these to rider groups
- Creates bounded cost-share business rules – so sales users can create a plan from the product and select values within that plan
- Automatically approves plans configured within your product guardrails, while plans configured outside the guardrails are automatically identified as needing departmental approval
By reducing manual processes, sales reps have more time to sell and can close faster. Through bounded, self-service plan configuration, payers can encourage sales activity to favorable products.
One of the biggest obstacles to generating new business and closing renewals faster is the time it takes sales reps to locate and generate approved plans to quote and sell, as well as the time it takes to obtain approval for custom plan exceptions.
Using a secure, Web-based application that accelerates the sales and renewal process, HighRoads offers a centralized source of truth. From within this solution, sales reps search for, select, and configure approved plans for new business and renewals based on pre-approved business rules.
- Reduces average time to close new sale or renewal, giving reps more time to pursue additional business including cross-selling opportunities
- Generates, with one click, a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for the configured plan with a “draft” watermark to present with a quote and a “final” version when the plan is sold
- Eliminates manual handoffs, redundancies and inter-department loopbacks, such as e-mail and telephone tag, using built-in workflow tools
- Gives sales reps self-service capabilities to configure standard approved plans for new business and renewals based on pre-approved business rules
- Allows sales reps to see whether or not a custom plan was previously sold, eliminating time spent seeking unnecessary approval
Plan information is stored as codified data in a digital source of truth, and the system pulls and merges only the details relevant to the type of document being generated. This helps eliminate the manual effort of rekeying standard information and variable text, which is time-consuming and leads to errors.
Once a custom plan is approved by product rules, HighRoads’ media management capabilities quickly generate documents by utilizing a secure, Web-based application that enables rules-based content authoring. Our solution allows payers to quickly build and revise plan documents, creating standard text once and mapping variable text for use in multiple documents.
This advanced application helps eliminate errors and boost efficiency:
- Standardizes and controls global plan document format, structure and text
- Generates plan materials in real-time, including the Federal standard Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) as well as other customized documents such as custom SBCs, EOCs, and SPDs as well as Medicare Advantage-specific ANOCs, EOCs, and SBs
- Builds business rules based on plan, group or market segments
- Reduces manual rekeying of standard plan details by providing a one-to-many solution. Plan data are entered once and deployed in specified compliance and marketing documents (e.g., “who to contact” appears in multiple documents)
- Creates placeholders for variable text, which is inserted based on standard text business rules (e.g., while “who to contact” is standard text, “phone number” is a likely variable)
- Maps specific sections to documents for insertions and deletions (e.g., if plan does not include this field, remove this section)
- Keeps project plan on track by running final documents through integrated workflow for appropriate approvals
- Tracks all final document iterations through transparent audit trail, including changes made by whom and when
- Unifies and automates complex compliance documentation, like SBCs, from a digital source of truth
- Generates, with a simple click, an SBC for configured plans with a “draft” watermark to present with a quote and a “final” version for when the plan is sold
Payers want a secure way of distributing documents to accounts, brokers, third-party contacts and internally. HighRoads’ P2 Advance distribution solution reduces legal and financial exposure by creating a document distribution audit trail along the way. Best of all, it’s simple to use.
Distribution provides real-time delivery and a transparent audit trail of all document distributions to customer accounts, brokers or members, and provides governance and oversight by tracking when materials were requested and received.
This secure, Web-based application streamlines document communication and distribution with a closed-loop audit trail, which helps remove uncertainty and debate about whether a document was delivered and received, to whom and when. It also provides payers with a date- and time-stamped audit trail of sent, received and opened distributions while eliminating the frustration of using e-mail for large attachments.
With Distribution, payers will be able to:
- Distribute documents to identified recipients through an application as opposed to Outlook or other third-party e-mail clients, which helps streamline workflow
- Manually create text for body of e-mail or select a standard template. User has convenience to create a new distribution from a prior distribution
- Recall a document sent in error at the recipient level (if document is sent to multiple recipients, payer can recall document from individual recipient)
- Determine how long distribution is available to recipient (e.g., 30 days, 90 days). Recipient will see system-generated reminder of when distribution expires
- Ensure that recipient receives e-mail with embedded link that points to an online drop box. Recipient can filter distribution view to ease retrieval and download of specific documents
- Know that recipient can share embedded link internally to socialize documents and doesn’t need a user name or password